Monday, May 4, 2009

First Day First Blog

Wow, thanks to my friend Debra aka Bottle Blonde Inspirations I'm officially a blogger. These pages will be a place for me to post pictures of my latest Jewelry Designs. I've been creating Jewelry for about 5 years. Each piece is an original design that is crafted by hand, my hand to be specific. I work with metals such as Fine Silver, Sterling, Copper, Vermeil and 14kt Gold Fill. The variety of stones I use range from Semi Precious Gems such as Aquamarine, Peridot and Amethyst to custom made Cubic Zirconia, Swarovski Crystal and Pearls. Most pieces end up being one of a kind just because I make something and move on from there though I do have a few "in demand" designs that I've made several times but always with slight variations. Check out my work and let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Judy

4 comments:

  1. very nice Judes !best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Judy! Very nice! Thanks for sharing this w/me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Love the rings, very beautiful!!! All your designs are spectacular! Are you still heading to Beverly Hills! Let me know... Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like your website is working, I've clicked on everything! I want to see more pictures of your work and what's for sale. Miss you, Linder

    ReplyDelete

All opinions and inquires are welcome, so are purchases